Alpaca poncho shawl Penelope
handmade crochet poncho. This elegant poncho is open at the front, with coconut buttons on one side and hand-painted ceramic buttons on the other. Finished on the bottom with long fringes. For its workmanship, you can also use this alpaca wool poncho as a shawl. Perfect for any occasion. For crocheting work, each poncho is unique. The dimensions of each item are shown in the colour box. The girl in the picture is 164 cm high.
- handmade in Peru
- created in Italy
- 100% alpaca wool
- LaMamita ®
- machine washable 0°
Look at size info and choose the perfect size for you:
INSTRUCTIONS TO WASH YOUR ALPACA ITEM
- YOU CAN WASH your item without any problems for the colour.
- WASH IT in the washing machine with the wool programme, cold, max. 30°.
- USE ONLY a few quantity of anti-felting washing powder for wool.
- DO the delicate drying cycle.
- SPREAD out far from hot sources.
- DO NOT iron.