Cashmere clothing for women
Cashmere clothing, women fashion
CARE, WASHING AND MAINTENANCE
Cashmere garments are as precious as they are delicate! It does not mean, however, that we must not wash them, indeed cashmere is a living fiber that loves water, it is enough to do it with the right precautions.
Don't be afraid to wash it frequently but it is important to wash it by hand.
- Dissolve very little neutral soap or special soap for cashmere diluted in a basin with lukewarm water not exceeding 30 ° C. Dip only one piece at a time, better backwards and let it absorb the water well. Gently massage the garment and DO NOT rub or twist to avoid felting. Rinse with patience and delicacy under running water always lukewarm. DO NOT let it soak for more than 5 minutes or the cleaner may ruin the delicate fiber or damage its color.
- After washing you can lay the garment on a towel and roll it gently to remove excess water. DO NOT twist. Then spread the cashmere garment on a flat horizontal surface away from sources of light or heat. NEVER hang it from your shoulders or collar to prevent it from deforming.
- Cashmere garments, unlike alpaca garments, can present the formation of superficial balls, this phenomenon is called pilling. It is not to be considered a sign of poor quality but a natural consequence of the use of this precious fiber. With proper care of the garment and after the first washes the pilling fades.
- At the change of season it is advisable to store the cleans and dry cashmere garments in the wardrobe possibly in a cotton case, with the right mothproof precautions like bags of lavender or camphor.
- SUGGESTION! Never wear a cashmere garment for 2 days in a row, but you don't even have to wash it with every use, just let it rest for at least 24 hours on a flat surface before putting it on again. This little trick will avoid stressing the delicate fiber and keep the garment in perfect condition over the years.
Discover the birth and the incredible characteristics of cashmere.