Zampona pan flute - Rupiwasi
This authentic panpipe is called a zampoña - the flute of the Andes that dates back to the Inca empire. The instrument, crafted of bamboo, is comprised of a concave arrangement of 13 pipes. Each pipe is slightly shorter than the next, and each one produces a unique pitch.
The flute arrives in a carrying case that emulates handloomed Inca textiles. By clicking on the selection squares, you can choose the color of the case.
- handmade in Peru
- Material: Zampoña of Bamboo
- Zampoña: 29" H x 10.5" W x e" D
- Material: wool mix case
- Carrying case included
- LaMamita ®
- Included: instruction book - 45 musical scores
Look at size info and choose the perfect size for you:
INSTRUCTIONS TO WASH YOUR ALPACA ITEM
- YOU CAN WASH your item without any problems for the colour.
- WASH IT in the washing machine with the wool programme, cold, max. 30°.
- USE ONLY a few quantity of anti-felting washing powder for wool.
- DO the delicate drying cycle.
- SPREAD out far from hot sources.
- DO NOT iron.