Peruvian baby alpaca scarf - Inti
Wide and very warm rectangular peruvian scarf. Baby alpaca wool is the softest wool that can be found on the market. It does not itch and does not cause allergies. Knitted openwork, this scarf is elegant and light. In solid color, it can be easily combined with any coat. Suitable for any occasion, it gives a touch of elegance to your look. Select the color by clicking on the squares of your choice and you will see the enlarged image. Choose your favorite color! Look at LaMamita's tips for a perfect outfit!
- handmade in Peru
- 100% Baby Alpaca
- LaMamita ®
- Unique size: 52↑ x 170 →
- Thin and light
- Very soft
- hand washable in cold water
Look at size info and choose the perfect size for you:
INSTRUCTIONS TO WASH YOUR ALPACA ITEM
- YOU CAN WASH your item without any problems for the colour.
- WASH IT in the washing machine with the wool programme, cold, max. 30°.
- USE ONLY a few quantity of anti-felting washing powder for wool.
- DO the delicate drying cycle.
- SPREAD out far from hot sources.
- DO NOT iron.