Ceramic beads - Inca
Beads entirely made of terracotta: the most ancient variety of ceramics in the world. Made and hand painted by expert Peruvian artisans. Ideal for DIY, to create bracelets, necklaces and much more or perfect as a gift idea. Choose from the particular Peruvian designs the beads that best suit your style! Clicking on the squares of the choice you will see the enlarged image and the details on the quantity of beads and the specific measure that refers to the length of the hole.
- handmade in Peru
- Ceramic beads (terracotta)
- Different sizes
- LaMamita ®
Look at size info and choose the perfect size for you:
INSTRUCTIONS TO WASH YOUR ALPACA ITEM
- YOU CAN WASH your item without any problems for the colour.
- WASH IT in the washing machine with the wool programme, cold, max. 30°.
- USE ONLY a few quantity of anti-felting washing powder for wool.
- DO the delicate drying cycle.
- SPREAD out far from hot sources.
- DO NOT iron.